Home Swing Home









Got home around 11 pm Thursday night so didn't get to see the finished swing to good but it is up and I love it.  Friday we got up and ready to head to the temple for a noon session.  Then I got home and changed in to some comfy clothes and fully enjoyed my swing.  Now my home feels like home! I have two covers a brownish one and a dark grey one. I am keeping the dark grey one on to start. They are outdoor fabric and water proof.  He went a little darker on the stain this time but it really is beautiful and a place I will enjoy so much.  We are ordering some patio shades for the back and side of the patio to protect it from sun damage and also so I am not dying of heat in the summer.  Right now it is perfect weather for it and should be for the next few weeks!
 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
That looks heavenly!!!

Popular Posts