Flashback!







 Grey has been liking Spiderman cartoons, and so I picked him up this costume and he was so funny wearing it!  It so reminded me of how Caden would behave when he wore a superhero costume.  He had a lot of fun hanging out and we played hard.  After school he wanted to go to Target and get some sidewalk chalk and some paints to paint our pumpkins.  Usually Target goes great,  This time. he said to me you go that way, and I will go this way.  I said oh no we got to stay together it isn't safe.  He runs off and hides and I could not find him for a while.  Finally I see him under clothes and told him we could not do that.  He gets upset and starts taking hangers off the rack and putting them on the ground. I said we will have to go unless you stop and let's go look at the chalk and paint.  No, he says and continues to try and get hangers.  I scoop him up and carry him out to the car, and he is not happy.  I could not get him to relax his body to get in the carseat.  So we sat in the car for at least ten minutes waiting for him to be agreeable.  Finally what worked is I said I guess I will have to call momma Kayla to come and get you since you won't let me buckle.  That worked and so we made it home and then he was a delight the rest of the night.  Later, I said lets talk about what happened in Target and we did and he said don't tell momma or papa about it!  Little turkey!

Comments

Popular Posts