Grey Missed Us!

















I texted Kayla Monday morning to see if Grey was up for a sleepover and she said he has been asking everyday to come!  She dropped him off at 10:30 and we played hard all day.  I took him to school Tuesday and then after we took him bowling and to the park.  We have been playing this game called keepy uppy and we blow up a big. balloon and don't let it touch the ground.  He loves it.  This balloon popped and he put it on his head like a hat.  He looked hilarious!  He wanted to pose in his Pj's and would laugh so hard at the pictures.  I love this age and the things he says!  Blake comes in tomorrow to attend a big shooting match with Rick and so he will be here to see Grey on Monday and Tuesday.  
 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
He looks absolutely joyous! I’m sure he loves having you home again! He looks so much like his daddy when he was little.

Popular Posts