Max likes to lay on the guest room bed and look out the front window.  He likes to bark at whatever goes by.

Grey has loved helping Rick make my porch swing.  He has been in charge of the glue


Met with the stake president last night.  He served in the Dominican Republic too and was there a couple years earlier than Rick.  Rick will be getting a new calling but not sustained until after stake conference in November.  It will be a good one for him!





Grey gave me that little sheep picture behind him for my birthday.  Here is  eating one of my choc chip cookies I made.  He is a huge fan!

Rick had to cut some metal and he didn't have his eye protection so borrowed my glasses!

Had the sister missionaries over and made this apple bundt cake.  It was basically the same ingredients as the apple bread but applesauce instead of fresh apples.  I like the apple bread better but I was so happy that it came out in one piece.  The trick they said was to cool it in the pan for an hour and it worked!  I will give the 7 up cake another try and do that!


Poor Grey was sick Monday night and ran a high fever all night.  This meant he did not sleep well and neither did I.  I gave him Tylenol and then Motrin a couple hours later but he was still burning up. I texted Rick who was at work and he told me to give him a bit more Mortrin and so I did and finally at 3:30 he fell asleep and stayed asleep until 7:30.  So I did not take him to school but kept him home with me for Tuesday.  He did pretty good but ran out of steam at 11:00 and was warm again.  I gave him some Tylenol and he was soon up and going strong again.  I had a 2:30 dentist appointment so Rick ran him home around 3:30.  I checked on him later that night and Kayla said he was doing good!  Whenever he gets back to school it seems he catches a few bugs!
 

Comments

Popular Posts