How do I have a 29 year old!
Morgan turned 29 on Monday! James, Morgan and the two pups went to Park city from Friday to Sunday and she had Monday off from work too. She did I think four hikes so she is at 68 hikes for the year and her goal was 100. The problem is she made the goal that they have to be different hikes and she has done the shorter close ones already so getting the 32 more in will be a challenge. She also had a goal of 100 books read this year but I am sure that one will be done! I love when my kids get married because then the pressure to make their birthday special falls to their significant other. James did a good job of spoiling her. I did send her a bag that is supposed to be great for those that love to travel so hopefully it will be good and I am sure will be used! Milton loved his time on the trip but Beckett only liked the hiking. He was a nervous wreck the rest of the time and was so glad to get home again!





Comments