With the added shelving.  Of course you cannot reach anything on it without a step stool but we have one close by!
My pantry before Rick added the two top shelving sections.  This was after I started taking stuff out and putting it all over my counters. 

Found these cute flannel dog sheets from Target and got my two guest rooms ready for the kids to come home for Christmas!
I have an obscene amount of protein powder!
Max approved!
 
My pantry has been bugging me for a while and it was just unorganized and I had not gone through the items and thrown out expired things for quite a while.   I told Rick I was going to tackle it today after our workout. He thought it would be good to add a couple of shelves up high and put things that we do not use very often up there.  He ran and got those while I emptied the pantry and went through the items.  He then installed them and I got to work putting items back in.  It looks much better and there is space for more things. Tomorrow I will tackle pantry #2.   I washed new Christmas sheets and made up the two bedrooms.  I am super excited that I get company for the holidays.  It will be fun to have children around for the holidays.  I think Grey and Ivy will have fun together.  


Comments

bethouhumble said…
It looks so good! I love that you added Christmas bedding. I want to do that at some point with guest rooms too! The pantry looks awesome! I need to do that too

Popular Posts