Planted this rose bush after dad passed away to remember him by. I came back to Texas and it was in full bloom again.
Returned from Texas Thursday night and had Grey Friday and Saturday. Forgot to get a pic with him only videos. He was so cute and had drawn me a picture and ran and gave me a big hug! He did not want to go home on Saturday but his mom had just returned from a week cruise and wanted to see him. He wasn't keen on that and said he could just stay with me. He fell asleep on the way home and woke up when I knocked on the door. The crying started but a big part was he was tired. I will get him this Thursday before I fly out Friday for the wedding. Got a few of the family pics back but only one of each grouping. Hopefully she will get them to us this week. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was amazing and the set was brilliant. I am always amazed at the talent in Utah. So good and I want to start going to the shows at that theater more often when I am in town.
Ivy and I bonded and she was always happy to see me every day when she woke up. She would reach her little arms out me to hold her and we had some good snuggles. She was such an easy baby to watch. I will see her this next week and then they will come out here for Christmas. Grey is looking forward to Christmas and I told him we could make cookies and decorate them when Ivy comes. He was so excited to hear that.
Today was our primary program and the kids did such a great job. I just love my ward and it was good to see everyone's faces even behind masks! They are just good people! Rick had his PPI and there was no talk of releasing him anytime soon so he will continue on! He told the president that he was a little toasty but president pretty much said well my dad served seven years and others served longer so basically keep on keeping on! He mentioned that young women have asked for me in some capacity but he couldn't find the text that said what. I have been calling less for one year, but I did serve in YW for several years before that. We have so many young newlyweds that have moved in recently and I hope they will maybe rethink and use one of those ladies.
Going to the temple this Wednesday and I am excited for that. I have not done a session since April although I have been in the temple a few times for sealing since then. I am hoping to change it to San Antonio. On the website is says no openings through December, but a friend just went last Wednesday and it was empty. Not sure what the discrepancy is but I am going to call Tuesday morning and see if we can get in Wednesday, if not we have the appointment in Houston set, it is just a longer drive. |
Comments