It wasn’t easy, but worth it.




So when I looked to get an appointment for our temple, there were no openings for two months out. I really wanted to go so I found four spots in Houston. It is a 3 he drive and Paul and Rick were not keen on that. On Sunday, wilma said she was able to go to our temple and it was really empty in the session. I looked for a spot and all full. i called and she said she saw what i saw and to just keep checking. Finally about six, nine spots opened up so we grabbed them. it was an empty session with seven men and four women! They are only allowing 20 seats but that still left 9 seats that could have been used but they show no seats and don't allow walk ins. I don't get it! just very badly organized!  hopefully they figure out how to let people fill the seats! 
 Then Thursday Grey came to play!  That boy is so fun!  I had changed out my rugs to christmas ones and  put out one Christmas display!  He noticed right away and said Gigi this is amazing!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts