We Saw The Sun!
We have had such a rainy spring so when the sun came out today, I took advantage and went and sat by the pool and read a book. It wasn't very hot, so I stayed longer than I should and now have quite a sunburn on my legs and arms. Only on the front though! Rick called me and they are having a good time at camp. He was manning the camp store and kids can earn beads and then use the beads to buy snacks, and other items. It is pretty rough camping. They are on some members horse property with no amenities except one bath/shower at the arena where they are only letting the leaders use the showers. Those poor boys I am sure are hot, sweaty and smelly. There is a a stream/creek that has water when it rains so it had some water on day one and two. It should rain later today and night so maybe they can let the rain cool them off and clean them up a bit. They are in tents so I am sure that is one stinky situation
The girls are camping this week too, but they are in a nice place with air conditioned cabins. Rick and Caden are heading home tomorrow and Rick will have to head to the girls camp for bishops night. So he has had a couple weeks of running pretty crazy! In two weeks he has the whole week off to get Caden to BYU and set him up in his apartment. I will go later for the reunion and stay a bit longer.
Blake flew back to Utah last night and had to work today. He really is liking Utah and enjoys staying with Grandma Daniels. They share the same politics!
![]() |
| He and Rick both got competition shirts with their names on the back to compete in. He wanted a picture in his! |




Comments