 |
| Getting ready to jump. I have to say ready, set, go |
 |
| I still had his Easter eggs with little cars in them, so he hid the eggs outside and then he found them. HE wanted to play with them in the back of the car. |
 |
| He decided my minky blanket Morgan and James gave me for Christmas was his! He loved how soft it was. |
 |
| We have a really nice park that has a splash pad area. It has been so hot that we didn't go until 6 pm. The slides and playground were still pretty hot, but he had a great time playing in the water. |
 |
| Getting a selfie with him is almost impossible! |
 |
| One of his new toys he got on our Target run! |
 |
| Tucked in with him smushed right up against me. He has to sleep with his body right next to mine. |
Well my week of Grey is almost to an end. Kayla will be here this evening to get him. We have had a lot of fun and it has been easier than I thought it would be. He has been just a happy guy. He has taken 3 hr naps for two days. He has gone to sleep usually around 10 and then wakes up between 6 and 6:30. We have gone swimming morning, afternoon, and evening. He has played on his slip and slide, his sink, toys, and last night we went to the park. He has lived on yogurt. peanut butter sandwiches, applesauce, and milk. I have tried multiple other things but "no thank you Gigi" is what I get. He says the funniest things, like" I am a bad boy, (with a little grin), ready or not here I come, sings his ABC's all the time, and just talks non stop! I am excited to see what he does when he sees his mom! He hasn't asked about her and has been quite happy just hanging with Gigi!
Comments