Loaded all of this into his car and attached a bike to the back and the guys took off around 9:30 this morning. They are making it to Farmington, NM tonight. It was such a nice time having Caden home. I didn't feel too bad that he was leaving since I will be in Utah next week for the family reunion and will stay a couple weeks. Rick was ready for a little break so this nice few days with Caden and the other kids will be just what he needs!
Grey came last night at seven and I will have him until Friday sometime. He did not fall asleep until 11:30 and he woke up at 6:30. He took a 1 1/2 hr nap and has been going strong all day. He loves to play in my sink in the house but he makes a mess all over the wood floor so I found this little sink that has a battery and has water flow into the sink. He has played for hours with that outside. He has also gone swimming three times and played on the slip and slide. We will see how days 2-4 go!
 |
| It is so hot here so it is nice that I could put him under the umbrella and keep the sun off! |
 |
| Watching a show with Caden before bed |
 |
| Both of his eyes were swollen and red when Kayla dropped him off. It looked like he had gotten bitten by a bug on one of them. He is always having some skin issue! |
 |
| He loved Uncle Caden and went swimming with him last night. |
 |
| Naptime! |
Comments