Memorial Day









Getting ready to head to boy's camp.  It has been raining here for days and will continue while they camp in tents!  Should be interesting!

Caden had to get a picture in front of a white background for his 
BYU ID.  They wanted him to submit it and so it will be ready when he arrives in a couple weeks.

 Rick had to work today but I wanted to have Grey so that Blake could see him before he heads back to Utah. He had fun playing with the boys.  I took him back at 5 and he cried and cried while I buckled him into Kayla's car.  I hate to leave him upset.  I told him I would get him again this week and maybe we could do a sleepover.  Kayla had just come back from picking up two kittens.  That girl!  They were cute but she already has a lot going on.  I will say a kitten is easier than the dog they tried to do.  We then met up with the Schoenrocks to get dinner and go see a movie.  Caden is enjoying being home!

Comments

Popular Posts