Sweet Eats Farm



He fell asleep on the drive there and we could not wake him up for anything.  So we sat on a bench in the shade and let him sleep for around 30 minutes. 






I thought he would love the animals, but he would not touch them and was quite frankly a bit disgusted by them!  All he wanted was to point or look at was the tractors, gators, and big trucks.








They had their sunflowers in bloom so you could get a pail and fill it up as full as you wanted.  I cut a bunch and have them displayed on my table.  I love how sunflowers follow the light!  We came home and Grey went for a swim and then he played and played.  He loves to go hide and make me come find him and when I do, he will laugh and laugh.  I have a book of first 100 words and even though he doesn't say the words I will ask him to point to whatever it is and he knows what they are.  I changed him into a 4th of July outfit since I won't see him before the 4th.


He loves anything to do with buses so of course I had to get him his own little bus. 

Comments

Popular Posts