Grey lives a good life at Gigis!













He was not sure about the rain and playing in the puddles.  He thought I was crazy for suggesting it.  He loved his jeep and it has a remote control so Rick was driving it.  He is still too little to push the pedal on his own but in a few months he will be doing it.  He was very snuggly and I loved it. He took two naps and feel asleep while I held him.  I love this age.  He is so fun and loves to play hide and seek.  He laughs and laughs when I find him.  He is growing up way to fast and I am so glad I get to see him at least once a week. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
That's funny he did not like the rain. I bet he loves coming to your house! How fun for him to have so much love and attention. I'm so thankful you are allowed to be a part of his life.

Popular Posts