 |
| Date night at a restaurant for the first time in months. We met up with the Schoenrocks at new restaurant that a member of our ward opened. He had just opened in January and then of course was shut down for a few months. It was a fun evening. |
I somehow came down with strep throat on Monday of this passed week. I could not figure out how I got it, but then Grey came today and he had these little skin sores all over his body and some looked bad. I was thinking it was eczema. I had noticed some little patches of dry skin behind his legs but this was open sores on a couple. He had it on his chin the previous Thursday that I watched him, but I thought he had fallen and scraped his chin. I guess he had some sore of infection that he had been on antibiotics for and had been the previous five days. Lexi said it can be caused by strep so I think I know where I got it. The area on his chin has left quite a discoloration as it healed and so I hope the other places heal up. He loves to swim so I took him in the morning before his nap and Caden took him in the afternoon. He enjoys watching Caden do flips and then he will try and mimic it which is him getting his body in funny positions and doing circles. We will then clap which he loves.
Comments