Caden leaves for his 2nd misson

Getting in some of his favorites for the last time.  Rick's fried noodles.

Missionary haircut





Chuy's with Michelle's boys and the Schoenrocks


Max loves Caden and will miss him.  This was right before we went for him to be set apart again.





Last day of filming before he left.  They saw a huge snake in this water and Blake shot it with one shot.  This is on Michelle's property.



Saying goodbye again!
Caden was able to facebook message us Wednesday night to let us know he arrived and was waiting at a church for his companion to pick him up.  He is with Elder Cottle and said he is cool and chill.  They are in a Spanish speaking ward.  I am excited to hear from him and get more details on what their day looks like. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Must be bitter sweet. How did Caden feel about coming back and going again? I'm sure it's weird going to a completely different mission.
Daniels Six said…
I think he was really sad to leave the DR, but as the time went on, he was resolved to get back out and serve. He was happy that they are trying to give him opportunities to use his Spanish still. He is not one to share his feelings to much so I am just going on the little bit he did say!

Popular Posts