JOY amid the Chaos
I had Grey yesterday and he just makes me feel happy. He is a lot of work but so sweet. He had quite a little kissing session with me yesterday. Just wanted to keep kissing my lips. I was laughing so hard that he kept going. We ended the day snuggling on the couch watching children's songs set to little scenes. We have not done that before and he loved it. I worry for him. Kayla is having me watch him Friday while she and this new boyfriend look for apartments. I worry about him not being at the grandparents house, and I just want to keep him. I pray all the time that he will have angels around him to protect him from any harm. He loves to sweep and so we were out for a while and he cleaned my driveway. He also has a little vacuum and he spent a good deal of the day doing that too.





Comments