Utah Trip for Taylor's Graduation

At the hospital every morning they have kick start where all the directors and executives gather around and they read the daily round up and then go through any incidents that happened the previous day.  I print the next week's on Friday before I leave and to my surprise there was a quote from President Monson! 




Recreating the moment except he actually was behind where that black little fence was but they have it blocked off.  You can see the temple in the distance but when he proposed it was night so it was lit up.


We wanted to tour the conference center but even Thursday morning it was closed to get ready for the weekend. 











Capital building where Rick proposed




We went to the church museum and I loved looking at all the art work.  I really liked this one and the description.



Finished week three of the internship and it was broken up by a quick trip to Utah.  We flew in Wednesday morning and flew out Thursday night.  Taylor had a great support group.  Her grandparents and two aunts came from Texas too.  Then she had several friends from sodalicious where she works and a couple roommates.  After the graduation, we ate dinner together.  Rick and I headed to Salt Lake Thursday morning to see some sights and also to go back where he proposed in March 1992!  


Comments

Popular Posts