Continued Blessings
So I am about to be done my internship in another week and last week, Denisse, in HR was promoted to another hospital in Austin which leaves an opening. Giselle, the VP of HR asked if I wanted to work temporarily in that position. Denisse would start training me tomorrow and then after I was processed I could start working part time if I wanted. They know that I need at least the week of Rick's surgery off and I could start after that. I am not sure if the way was opened for me because I will need to work or if it is just a chance for me to get some experience. I have not enjoyed the 8-5 days. There does not seem to be enough time to get my homework done! This week I had young women's Wednesday and YW Training tonight. I am tired. I am sure a lot of that is due to the emotional toil of what is coming. I just keep thinking that I had a good 25 years of being a stay home mom and having the luxury of not having a schedule and here I am in my late 40's possibly having to enter the work force full time. But if the Lord has provided this opportunity that could potentially turn into a full time position with benefits that we might need if Rick cannot work for a while, I need to at least try. Denisse has been in her position for 3 years and she just happens to get promoted during my seven week internship which puts me in the spot to get that job. Anyway I couldn't turn it down when Giselle asked me today because it just may the hand of the Lord. I really am hoping that my life can go back to what it was before last Tuesday, but if it is not possible, I need to be ready to face the new reality and embrace the blessings.
I am hoping to get to the temple Saturday. I have a huge presentation due Monday night and I have not had a chance to work on it. I can work on it tomorrow night after work and I am hoping that I can get most of it done so I can free up Saturday to go.









Comments