Utah Trip




















Lexi had Taylor take off several inches!

Her fresh hair!  Looks so cute

Twinners!

Her shorter hair and new shirt.   So cute!
Ginger and I took a week long trip to Utah for Ethan and Chani's wedding.  We had such a great time and laughed until our faces hurt.  Nichole is the perfect person to handle a wedding.  No matter what was thrown her way, she just rolled with it.  She also did not get caught up in the minutia of little things or decor and it all came off beautifully.  I need to remember that and channel it for any future weddings!
We kept our tradition alive and went to the Scera outdoor theater and saw Beauty and the Beast.  I forgot to get a picture!  It was a beautiful night.  We also had a miracle on the trip!  Ginger has an auto immune disease and it had flared up really bad.  She was not doing well and was really thinking she could not make the trip. She packed up and came to my house for the airport and she was still debating.  I suggested a blessing and Rick and Paul blessed her.  Paul said that she would be healed for the trip and be able to enjoy herself.  She decided to trust in the blessing and we went to the airport.  She struggled on the plane ride and was sick until we got to Panda Express.  She had not been able to eat anything for two days, but she tried a little rice and a drink.  We went to my parents and were waiting for the play to start.  She was able to handle the rice and she started to feel better and the sick feeling went away.  She went to the play with no issue and the rest of the week she was fine.  MIRACLE.  It was just so amazing to actually witness it!

Ate Indian food and sushi with James and Morgan.  That was a lot of fun and it was nice getting to spend some time with them.  James also spun mom on the dance floor which I have the cutest videos of.  Ginger was surprised to see Morgan so affectionate with someone!  Morgan also purchased her ticket for Oxford for September 25.  So the next time I see her in person will be jolly old England. 

Lexi started back to school and she thinks she will like it.  She is the baby of the grad class and three of her teachers at BYU are also in the program. I am glad she is getting it done early and not going back later on.  It is hard to do that as I can attest! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Love the twinner picture! That is awesome!

Popular Posts