Blake is Off!
Blake missed the Merrill reunion and so when the Daniels' side decided to have one, he really wanted to go. He requested the time off and it was granted. He flew out yesterday and it was his first solo trip. He was super excited to go and Morgan and James picked him up. They met up with Lexi and Levi and took him to dinner. He spent the night at mom and dads last night and will head up to the reunion today. It is weird to be here alone. Rick was off yesterday so that was nice, but he is working today and tomorrow so I will be by myself until Sunday. I did a bit of cleaning this morning and will finish a book I am reading and may have to start another one!
I am protected by this pup though at least from squirrels. She saw one and has been sitting very still in this spot for a long time hoping he comes back.







Comments