Missed my little stinker!





Grey came over Wednesday and he was a corker. He was tired but he would not let me cuddle him to sleep.  He fought it the entire time.  He did eat some baby apple and carrot food and he has a tooth!  His legs are not that chubby but his little face is quite round.  I kept Gracie away from him and he did better. His one eye started to get red and runny and I washed it with a warm wash cloth and he seemed to do better. I am hoping to see him either tonight or tomorrow since we leave Sunday for a week in the northwest.  I am super excited for cooler weather!  Had a presidency meeting tonight with the new YW president.  Love her and it will be fun to work together.  The girls had given us a list of activities that they wanted at the beginning of the year and we have been adding them each month. Tonight we plugged them all in for the rest of the year and into January.  It feels nice to have that all planned and we will plug them into the ward calender on LDS tools so parents can have a pretty good idea of what is upcoming and where it will be located. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
So cute! Hope he can continue to be around Gracey

Popular Posts