Blake takes a Vacation
The Daniels' family had a reunion and since Blake missed the Merrill one, he really wanted to go. He headed out Thursday afternoon. Morgan and James picked him up and then they met up with Lexi and Levi for dinner before heading to Orem. The next day the kids all headed to the reunion spot and played games. Blake won the Black jack game and earned himself a visa card! That boy is lucky! He stayed up with the family until Monday afternoon. He met up with Nathan Victor, who served his mission in Texas and was in our ward for a while. He and Blake hit it off. He got off his mission in June and so they met up. I haven't heard how everything went but I pick up Blake tomorrow and I hope he had a great time! Kayla brought Grey over and I got to love on him for a couple hours. He was very cuddly and sleepy.
He made it back! Got home and headed up to hang out with Wyatt for a little bit and then he was up and out the door this morning for work!





Comments