Trumped by Waffles
We had plans to go to San Antonio Tuesday and spend the night and do a session Wednesday morning, but Rick found out Sunday that Wednesday was the last day for seminary and she wanted him to come and cook breakfast for the kids and give them a few words. We decided to move the temple to Tuesday afternoon and then we came home after getting a bite to eat. We still had such a lovely time being with each other. We then got all the stuff he needed for his waffle bar and this morning we got up and got everything ready. He called me from church and said the waffle batter that we had made with seltzer water exploded inside my car and apparently made a huge mess. He isn't back yet so I haven't seen it but it doesn't sound like it will be too fun to clean up!
Morgan sent me this picture of the Austrian National Library. I cannot even believe how beautiful it is. I said this is what heaven looks like to my Morgan! She loves how cultured Austria is and she is going to a ballet this weekend and a play. I sure love technology and can face time them even when they are thousands of miles away.
I cannot believe the school year is coming to an end. My boys are excited that this is the last morning of seminary and they can sleep in a bit. Rick will work a bit more on my swing today and I am excited to see the progress. I have a ton of homework since Monday a friend wanted me to help her decorate her new home and then yesterday I was gone all day so I have alot of catch up today!




Comments