One Year Down!











Lexi and Levi celebrated their one year anniversary with a trip to Las Vegas.  They headed to Cedar City first and went to the new temple, then they continued on to Kanarville and did some hiking, they finally ended up in Las Vegas.  They had a great time and it was nice for them because Lexi took off Thursday for Spain and will be there for a few weeks.  So for the time being both of my girls are in Europe again!  Their time at BYU is coming to a close and they sure have enjoyed it!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
They are SO cute and it looks like they had a blast together. Your girls are so adventurous to be going off like that. I guess that's the advantage to being young.
Bozie said…
They are the cutest couple! I can't believe your girls are almost through BYU. It has gone by way too fast! I have loved having them here and getting to know them even better. They are wonderful.

Popular Posts