Mother's Day 2018





Morgan sent this picture to Lexi and me.  She was in a museaum and saw Lexi!  She said "I found Lexi' 1897 doppelganger!  Lexi really does look a lot like a lot of the women of that era. 
The boys had the same idea apparently because I woke up to these cute little messages texted to me.  There is an app that you can make the person resmeble yourself.  Didn't take pics with the boys before church so they had already changed before I thought to get a picture.  Was able to facetime both girls and they are doing great.  Technology is so fabulous.  Church was great, Rick made me dinner, and I spent a lot of time outside on my back patio watching the birds.  It has been lovely weather, and I need to take advatage of it before it gets too hot!  My boys sure were given some serious eyebrows!

Comments

Bozie said…
Sounds wonderful! It seems the boys in our family are "blessed" with big, bushy eyebrows. That's so funny that Morgan found Lexi's doppelganger from so long ago. She really could have fit in perfectly back then.

Popular Posts