Special Christmas Gifts from Special Girls


Morgan gave Rick and I  25 things she loves about us and we both really were touched by her thoughts!  I really needed a little boost!  Then Taylor gave me this hand-drawn temple pic that I need to frame.   Lexi and Levi brought Rick and I gifts perfect for us  They got Rick novelty socks and choc cinnamon bears.  (when he was skiing, I tried one of his cinnamon bears and they were so good I kept going back for one more) Rick came walking out during games with this little empty bag with only like four left.  It was a tad embarrassing! I saw him coming and said, "lets not talk about it" to which everyone had a good laugh.  He is such a good sport though!  They got me a new water bottle that keeps your water cold for a long time and they had filled it with Swedish fish.  So perfect.  The best was having all of my kids around for a fun memory making week!  Lexi, Morgan, Taylor, and Levi were all in the main area for sleeping and you could just hear the girls talking and laughing late into the night.  I loved it, it reminded me of when those three girls would have sleepovers all the time and just have such a great time!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I LOVE these! How very thoughtful. Gifts from the heart are my absolute favorite!

Popular Posts