Michealangelo I am not!





We talked the Schoenrocks into joining us for dinner and a night of painting.  It was so much fun and Rick and Paul bring such comic relief at these types of events.  Mine was by far the worst of the bunch and actually Rick and Pauls were probably the best.  It has been so fun having Morgan home.  She and I went to the Greatest Showman twice and we loved it so much.  I hope it does well and people support good movies like that.  The second time we saw it the audience all clapped when it was done. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I'm impressed by all of them. What a fun thing to do together. I would need the influence of someone else to talk my guys into doing that but I think it would be so fun! I'm planning on going to the movie again this weekend with Scott. Love the music and dancing!

Popular Posts