Wedding Prep
The boys needed a grey suit to wear to Lexi's wedding and Mormon Prom is coming up too. We found these suits and the boys look so handsome and missionary in them! Blake hasn't asked a girl yet but Caden has and is excited to go. Blake thinks he is asking a girl in our ward. A couple girls he is friends with and would like to ask are still 15. Lexi loves succulents so we are going to have a bunch of them with the little thank you tag attached as wedding favors. I had a sign made that says Let Love Grow and that will be on the table with a bunch of them and then I think we will have some on the tables. Then guests can take one home if they would like. They come is such fun colors and shapes so I think it will look good. I hope anyway! Cannot believe how quickly time is passing!




Comments