Bathroom Almost Completed!

I have the cutest handyman around.  I told him he still looks like a 20 year old!

I love the new lights and mirrors we picked out. 



We spent the entire day yesterday painting the bathroom!  It was quite a process.  I painted most of the walls and Rick did all the edges.  Then this morning he installed the lights and mirror.  We still need to go and get one more mirror.  Hobby Lobby only had one and so we need to go to the other Hobby Lobby and get the other one.  The bathroom looks so different.  Much brighter and up to date.  We are glad the yellow counters are gone!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Come and do mine now please! :) Looks awesome! If I just did my closets that in and of itself would give new life to the space....but never enough time!

Popular Posts