My Very First Screencast for my Writing Class

For my English class we had to do a podcast and read our This I Believe Essay.  I had some technical difficulties but finally managed to figure it out.  I find often I feel way over my head with all of the new info and going to high school before all this technology was available.  Thank goodness they have a lot of tutorials online to walk me through.  It is so weird to hear my voice recorded and I think that I sound a little bit like Ellie.

http://www.screencast.com/t/NfbGVuWr6fZl

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I LOVED this!!! I hadn't heard these experiences before and they are beautiful! I hope you have them recorded in writing as well so they'll be printed and preserved. I didn't recognize your voice when you first started but it didn't sound like me to me either :) I'm sure you are doing great in your class! Very well done!

Popular Posts