Celebrating 23 Years Together!
Rick and I celebrated our 23rd anniversary on Friday. We went to our favorite Mexican food place for lunch and then picked up the boys early from school and headed down to San Antonio for the weekend. Grandma Daniels had come into town and was staying at Chrissy's. We met up at Chrissy's around 3 and were able to have a nice visit. This morning we were able to attend a session at the temple. It was very nice and I love our tradition of going to the temple on our anniversary. Such a great reminder that our marriage is for all time if we continually work toward that goal. I really like that concrete reminder. We were there today and the cutest little couple was getting married and were in our session. The boy looked about Caden's age. He just looked so young and man did they have stars in their eyes. I just couldn't stop smiling as I looked at them and the joy that was emanating from them. I hope that they will always feel that excitement for each other and cherish each other once the thrill of that big day fades! I love the reminder from President Hinckley, “True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of one's companion.” Once I figured that out, I found true abiding love. I sure do love my hubby and the good man that he is. I love that he loves us unconditionally and is so supportive of us. He has been such a great example of how a man should treat his wife and I am grateful my girls have seen that. I am glad my boys have seen how they should treat their future wives. It sure can make this mortal journey a blessing and a fun ride!









Comments