Love, Love, Love IT!

The checked pillow is from my bed but I am having curtain panels made from that fabric and I just waned to see how it would look. 

Lexi's paintings that she made depicting one of my favorite talks from our stake conference a few years back.

So I am waiting for curtains and a round rug to come before the room is complete.  I still have a couple pics to hang but I sure like how it turned out.  The new baseboards and trim make it clean and fresh and the white planks just make it a bit more interesting and fun.  I am sure Ricker is so happy to be done, but he really liked how it turned out!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
So beautiful! Looks very tranquil in there. After you get back from trotting around Europe I hope to come visit! Then I can see this in person!

Popular Posts