Spring Break 2015





Blake and Barrett on the ski lift

That is Blake in the olive,  he was so sunburned the first day that he wasn't taking any chances day two.  He has his entire head covered.

These two cannot help but be twins!!



Rick took the boys to New Mexico for spring break.  The skiing was not the best because it was late in the season and so pretty warm and the snow was slushy.  Since these three boys are not expert and it was Barrett's first time, I am sure they didn't notice.  Rick said they had a blast.  They are not back yet so I am hoping to get more pics when he gets home.   I am sure they will have some fun stories to share as well.  Morgan and I enjoyed a nice clean house that mysteriously stayed clean!  I wonder who my little messes are.  Even so, I have missed them and am excited for them to return tomorrow late morning! 

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
So glad they had fun and Rick could enjoy some male bonding! Sounds like you and Morgan enjoyed it as well. :)
Be Thou Humble said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts