I love love this picture of Lexi. She is rowing a boat in Spain! They were attending the Broadway production of the Lion King. (her third time seeing it, but her favorite) This time is was in Spanish. Morgan and I went to the temple Thursday and it was wonderful. I am soaking up these moments because soon my girlies will be back at school! The boys are having spring break so their awesome dad is taking them skiing in New Mexico. They head out tomorrow and will drive nine hours to get there. They will ski all day Wednesday and Thursday and then drive back Friday. They are so excited. Barrett is going along too. He has never skied before so this will be a new adventure for him. Morgan and I have a date with a deep clean of the house tomorrow when the squirts are gone!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I love love this picture of Lexi. She is rowing a boat in Spain! They were attending the Broadway production of the Lion King. (her third time seeing it, but her favorite) This time is was in Spanish. Morgan and I went to the temple Thursday and it was wonderful. I am soaking up these moments because soon my girlies will be back at school! The boys are having spring break so their awesome dad is taking them skiing in New Mexico. They head out tomorrow and will drive nine hours to get there. They will ski all day Wednesday and Thursday and then drive back Friday. They are so excited. Barrett is going along too. He has never skied before so this will be a new adventure for him. Morgan and I have a date with a deep clean of the house tomorrow when the squirts are gone!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps




Comments