Ward Christmas Party


Hot cocoa bar

Rick laid down a track in keeping with polar express theme.  The kids loved following the track from the door to the cultural hall.

Not sure what we are all looking at.  I think Bishop was welcoming everyone

My large nativity was where the snow is placed but we loaded it up right after the party.

Blake getting ready for the show

We had our ward Christmas Party last night and Rick and I spent the day helping to get it ready.  It was so fun to see the little kids walk in and all look up with amazement and wonder.  It really was ver magical looking with the stars and lights.  I got out of making the stars.  I was supposed to go and help with a bunch of ladies, but I had hurt my back that day and could not sit and cut.  They turned out amazing.  They did a breakfast for dinner theme and so had muffins, cinnamon rolls, eggs, waffles, fruit, ham, bacon, sausage etc.  Who doesn't love breakfast food?  It was a hit with the kids for sure.  I really love this ward and all the fun characters that make it home!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Ours is tonight but adults only (kids are at a primary one right now). I'm hoping to feel up to going! Looks like yours was a success! Merry Christmas!

Popular Posts