Lexi and I had fun baking! We made cheesecakes, peanut clusters, gingerbread cookies, and creamy jalepeno dip that we gave with Texas red and green Christmas chips. We took goodies to our Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching Families. It is so much more fun to bake with someone. Then for Monday' nights FHE activity, I wanted to go see the lights. We waited over an hour to actually get in the park to see the lights. Once we got in it went quickly and the lights were so fun. The kids wanted to hear some of our stories from our youth and Rick told some good ones! Then today, Lexi and I got up early to get to the Honey Baked Ham store. He needed to get food to drop off to the workers on Christmas so we got ham and sides and that store, ran to a store to get a gift card for his right hand, nurse manager, ran to another store to pick up the rolls and pies, ran to another to get paper products for the office, and then the Schoenrocks texed to see if we had any plans. Lexi thought it would be fun to go ice skating and there happened to be the "Best hamburger place" right across the road. That was enough to convince Paul that the idea had merit so off we went. The hamburger was literally the best I have ever tasted, and the show after watching these yahoos try to skate was nothing short of comedic! Lexi at first looked like a little old lady as she shuffled along, but after a couple rounds they were all doing pretty good. Rick would have loved to have gone but he had to work today. He does have Christmas off though!! Lexi, Rick and I watched a Cary Grant movie last night, Charade and it was really cute. It had Audrey Hepburn in it and I had never seen it. I love those little moments in time!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Lexi and I had fun baking! We made cheesecakes, peanut clusters, gingerbread cookies, and creamy jalepeno dip that we gave with Texas red and green Christmas chips. We took goodies to our Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching Families. It is so much more fun to bake with someone. Then for Monday' nights FHE activity, I wanted to go see the lights. We waited over an hour to actually get in the park to see the lights. Once we got in it went quickly and the lights were so fun. The kids wanted to hear some of our stories from our youth and Rick told some good ones! Then today, Lexi and I got up early to get to the Honey Baked Ham store. He needed to get food to drop off to the workers on Christmas so we got ham and sides and that store, ran to a store to get a gift card for his right hand, nurse manager, ran to another store to pick up the rolls and pies, ran to another to get paper products for the office, and then the Schoenrocks texed to see if we had any plans. Lexi thought it would be fun to go ice skating and there happened to be the "Best hamburger place" right across the road. That was enough to convince Paul that the idea had merit so off we went. The hamburger was literally the best I have ever tasted, and the show after watching these yahoos try to skate was nothing short of comedic! Lexi at first looked like a little old lady as she shuffled along, but after a couple rounds they were all doing pretty good. Rick would have loved to have gone but he had to work today. He does have Christmas off though!! Lexi, Rick and I watched a Cary Grant movie last night, Charade and it was really cute. It had Audrey Hepburn in it and I had never seen it. I love those little moments in time!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps





Comments