Lexi is HOME!
Picked up the CHEEKS Friday night! Her plane touched down at 1 am! Utah had some storms and flights were canceled or delayed. So grateful she made it. Her arrival has made our home lovely, cozy, and filled me with JOY. Her brothers adore her and today after church they made their marshmallow men. She was much missed at church and even though our new ward had only been her ward for a year, the entire ward embraced her. She was love on and told how much everyone had missed her. Rick had his first high priest duties. He had to set apart several people, extend calls to several, read in about ten callings for sustaining in our ward and then he attended sacrament in another ward to do the same thing. Sure do love him and his goodness. I just had one of those days when I feel like my spirit is singing. I am overwhelmed with the blessings that surround me and I get to talk to my missionary this week. I loved our RS lesson today from Elder Nelson's talk in the recent conference. "The Savior's way of life is good."
| Lexi's tribute to the man himself. She used an extra large marshmallow |
| Caden is really into bow and arrows right now and loves the show ARROW. Looks like Robin Hood to me. |
| Blake did a nod to Indiana Jones! |




Comments