Christmas all Through the House


Found these cute little owl ornaments and added them this year.  I love their little eyes peeking out of the tree that I may have to get a few more.  

My two pups think this room is a bit inviting and are always trying to sleep on top of my cushions squishing them down!!

Swapped out my finches for my cardinals.  LOVE them so MUCH.  Thanks Lexi girl

Poor wise man got dropped by someone?? and he was in three pieces.   Rick was able to put him back together.



My collection of Santa's are kind of all over the house, but I do have my buffet lined with them.  

I really do like my little skinny tree, makes decorating easy.  Also my Santa picture mom gave me is one of my favorites too!

Decorated for Chirstmas last Sunday after church and finished on Monday.  My house looks lovely and festive.  I try and get pictures so I remember year to year where I put things.  The boys and I referred to last years book and this year we did things a little different but not much.  Excited for Lexi to come home in 14 days!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Your house looks beautiful! So glad I'll get to see it in person next week! I think it will be close to midnight Wed by the time we get to your place....SORRY! We can hang with Tiff on Thursday if you are busy with school.
Daniels Six said…
I don't have school until 7 pm. That is the one day Rick is around to do stuff if the boys want!

Popular Posts