Tuesday is my New Favorite Day!





I find that Tuesday is now my Christmas morning.  I get to open a present every week! How exciting that I get to look forward to something I love so much!  I read and reread these letters and am so proud of her.  Plus getting pictures and seeing her so happy just makes my week!  She said in her next letter she will try and describe her district members but she said the are awesome.  I put her letter on the blog morgandanielsinbrazil.blogspot.com.  She seems to be thriving and I knew she would.  She loves to study and learn and so the MTC is perfect.   The first picture are of Morgan and Whitney.  I met Jacque when I first moved to Temple, TX and the girls hit it off.  Morgan is an intellectual and Whitney is even more so!  They ran into each other in the MTC when Morgan was about to go work out.  Whitney is headed to Japan!

Comments

Popular Posts