7th GRADE!




Some of the kids from the Temple TX Ward.  The boy in the suit in the back will be heading to BYU for one semester before his mission.  He told Lexi they will have to hang out.  He is a super fun guy from a great family. 

The boy with the hat is actually going to Brazil too.  He will be entering the MTC in a couple weeks.  The pies and ties event was a huge success and we had 23 pies plus woopie pies and they were gone.  Christians favorite pie is blueberry so I made a couple of those.  He flies out today!  He is the oldest of four kids and was in our seminary class for three years.  I am so proud of him!!
The boys started school yesterday with a bit of nervous excitement.  Blake was not a happy boy when I picked them up.  He doesn't have any friends in his classes this year.  He does have Caden in two so that is good.  I reminded him that when he started 6th grade he didn't know anyone and made friends and that can happen again.  He wasn't buying it but by this morning I think I convinced him to try and have a positive attitude and look for new friends.  Caden takes everything in stride and seemed to think that all will be great.  I remember visiting Ellie and seeing Tanner try on a million outfits before settling on one and that seems to be Blake this year.  I guess 7th grade is an "image" year.  Caden's strategy is to shower before bed, put on the outfit he wants to wear the next day, sleep in it, get up and go.  He even said with his new haircut, he can wake up and it looks the same as when he went to sleep.  Life is easy for that guy!  I love his little brace face!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Love the pies and ties thing...what exactly was that for? Caden cracks me up....way to streamline the morning routine! I can totally picture Blake's routine....know it well!

Popular Posts