Mission Possible!

Poor Gracie had so many mats from our not being home to tend to her that the groomer had to cut her hair all off.  She looked like a different dog altogether.   




We are in the final days of Morgan being home with us before she leaves for the Provo MTC.  She didn't think she would have to give a farewell talk but she ended up getting asked last week.  She did an amazing job and her testimony is so solid.  Everyone was amazed that she is just going on a mission and hadn't just returned.  Comments like, most farewell talks are a little fluffy, she is so intelligent, you must be so proud.   She really has prepared herself well to go and be an instrument for her Heavenly Father and I know she will touch many lives.  I am still not quite prepared for how it will actually be to not hear from her daily!  Tomorrow our Stake President will come and set her apart and then early Wednesday we will head to the airport.  Still very surreal!

Comments

CarolAnne said…
I will watch for Sister Daniels on Wednesday. I may be assigned to pick the threads in the elders' coat pocket, but I will be there! I might even be the one who gets to give her the name badge! Are you going to the main MTC? That 's where I'll be. Safe travels.
Daniels Six said…
Yes! She arrives in slc at 10:30 and then Lexi will pick her up and take her to the MTC!

Popular Posts