A celebration of becoming teenagers!!! (Hold on to my hat because I am frightened that I am climbing on a roller coaster and I hate roller coasters!!)
| Blake is saving his money for this particular gun "the governor" |
| He is so excited he just doubled his savings toward his "governor" |
| Caden wanted a cookie cake and Blake wanted strawberry cupcakes. These two boys could not be more different!! |
| Showing off his stash! |
| Blake wanted a holster and some bullets for the gun he doesn't yet have but he is getting ready. He has been wearing this thing every since! |
| Caden wanted an evolution basketball. I guess they are a good indoor ball. |
| Pulling out the money |
The boys started their birthday off by going to the Wild West Shooting range where they did skeet shooting for the first time. They thought it was awesome. This range has old west shooting competitions on Saturdays so I am sure the boys will be going to those sometimes. After that they had lunch at Panda Express before heading to Jumpstreet (trampoline place) They played trampoline dodgeball. After that they got ice cream and met up with Ginger, Taylor and I at the Wolverine movie. Pretty gory but the boys liked it. Headed home for cake and presents. The boys thought it was a most amazing day and the best birthday ever!!! (I think getting 100 cash definitely pushed it over the top!!)


Comments