BYU and Lexi!
These posts are going to be out of order, but these are the pics of my 2nd born cutie heading out to BYU and moving into her dorm. She and I had so much fun on our road trip. It was just us and we jammed to music, listened to books, and just talked. We spread it over 2 and 1/2 days so it was not hard at all. So far, she loves it and has some cute roomies. After settling her in, we stayed for a couple more weeks so we were able to see her a bit before we headed back to Texas. I have been so busy getting Morgan ready for the mission that I haven't had to miss her too bad yet! But tomorrow will be my first day no girlies at home. I a bit melancholy today and I am sure tomorrow will be a Jonah kind of day!




Comments