Red White and Chocolate!


Since the girls have a soccer game tomorrow night and the boys have scouts, we decided to celebrate valentine's day today. While they were at school, I made chocolate dipped pretzels and ran and got strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, brownies, and rice krispie treats to dip in chocolate. We had homemade pizzas for dinner. The kids got a few little items, Morgan a Psych (TV show) phone cover and some charms for her bracelet she received from church. Lexi a Psych T-shirt and charms. Caden some Ranger Apprentice books, and Blake a model plane. They had such a good time with the fondue! Fun day!

Sundance update: He has made a full recovery. The vet was amazed and couldn't believe he was not only alive but his lungs sounded good. He still is taking large pills which we disguise with Karo syrup. He was fooled at first, but he is on to us now so it is no fun giving them to him. All I can say is power of prayer!!!

Comments

Kim said…
Yum! I want some:)
Hey, I love that floral arrangement in the corner. Are you so talented that you did that yourself?
Kim said…
Glad to hear that your horsey is doing better.
Daniels Six said…
I wish I was that talented. I picked that up a few years ago at a little store in our town.
Be Thou Humble said…
FUN! We are celebrating tonight so I'll post our pictures soon! LOVE the holidays!
Bozie said…
so festive!! i never even thought of fondue but i bet my kids would love it! i even have a little fondue pot that's never been used;) i am so glad that sundance is back to his old self!!

Popular Posts