
This is the forth year in a row that we have been involved in some sort of accident. This is the first year it wasn't our fault. Rick and I were heading to the girls' soccer game in a different town. Driving down a busy street and traffic was slowing but not stopped. I was bending down to get something from my purse when
BAM! We were hit. Thankfully the car in front of us was far enough away that we didn't hit them. The guy's truck looked a lot worse than my car and had to be towed. My car took a hit pretty good. Since I was bent down, I am pretty sore. Rick isn't sore at all. We continued on to the game where the girls played awesome but lost 1-0. We just can't seem to score. Morgan almost had one but the goalie stopped it barely. So I guess my day today will be taking care of this car problem and getting it in to be fixed. Good times. Sundance update: He ate a little more yesterday and he is walking around. All good signs!!
Comments