My $30 Old Door Coffee Table

Started out as this and ended up awesome!!!


Rick didn't work Friday so he helped me get started on my table. It was so fun to work together on it in the morning. Pretty soon it got hot so not as much fun. We stained everything and then left it all to dry overnight. He really wanted to go shooting this morning before conference so he was up early and assembled it for me before he went. Brought it in and I found this five dollar tool box that I painted and then stained. I want to put a lantern of some sort instead of my Halloween decor, but am waiting for them to go 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby. I pretty much love this table especially for $30. We used old stain we had, we did buy the screws but other than that we had everything already. I absolutely love my fat birdies and am so glad they have a place to be showcased. I used some of my old books that we had bought for the bridal shower and tied muslin around and placed them in my bucket and on the table. All in all I am happy. Now to tackle the one for the girl's hang out room!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
is this where you had your round leather ottoman? if so, where did that go? good job on creating something new from something old!
Bozie said…
what a cool idea! turned out great-man you guys are so talented!!
Daniels Six said…
That is moved into the family room! The one we had in there had some tears and the stuffing was coming out. Blake and Caden claimed it for their room. Blake is such a little collector and pack rat. He wants anything I am thinking of giving away or throwing away!

Popular Posts