Lexi has befriended a couple of exchange students. One is from Lithuania and I forget where the other one is from. They have a big group of girls that sit together and they all decided they wanted to get together to play Just Dance. These girls had never heard of it. So I got a bunch of pizzas and snacks. They were so excited and this was their first opportunity to hang out with their "American friends" separate from school. They were hilarious and had no inhibition when it came to dancing. Lots of laughing!! One doesn't believe in God and one comes from a Catholic family but she doesn't go. Of course, as they looked around our house, they knew we believed in Christ. Lexi explained about the seminary room and what church we belong to. I just bought 10 Book of Mormons and 10 of last month's Ensign detailing the Book of Mormon and thought that would be great to hand out with the books. For sure these girls are getting one. Lexi wants to continue fellow shipping and invite them to a few church things first. Morgan's teacher will get one. I need to find seven more people!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments