NACHOOOO!
We had our nacho libre nacho night last night. We talked about the importance of making good choices with all types of media. I really need to go through my boys video games but even the cute ones portray some sort of violence. Rick made nachos and they were amazing. The best part of watching Nacho Libre is watching it with my mom. She laughs so hard that her laugh disappears and wheezing replaces it. I love it. I have watched it one time before in Utah with her and Rick loved watching it with her so we had to do it again. We are so enjoying our company and Ava is quite attached to me. She will say "Lena I love you so much" She can melt your heart. The girl has bite though and I think she rules the household all boys included!!! We are going to celebrate the boys' birthday a month early because they really want to have one with their cousins. Also they will be on their roadtrip with Rick on their actual birthday. Chrissy and her kids are coming up too. FUN.


Comments