My Girls are Home!



The girls returned to us Monday night late. They had a great time, but were excited to be home again. They were able to hang out with Ethan and see the cousins one more day before they left this morning. I had such a great time with Nichole and mom. Nichole is the easiest person in the world to hang out with. She is just fun, laid back, and we just had fun. (I am speaking for myself at least). Mom is always fun to tease and to listen to and Nichole and mom are twice the fun. Rick was saying it didn't seem possible that they were here three weeks. It was so easy. I would love to have Nichole move here and I live right by a rock quarry (hint Dennis!!) I hope they have an easy time going back. It is a long drive!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
So what am I--chopped liver!!! I don't remember an invitation for me to come live near you after my visit!!! Glad you guys had fun!
Daniels Six said…
You have a standing invitation. Only I know Scotty boy would never move. (The whole thing with change and all) I do with my proximity to a quarry have a small tiny chance with Nichole!! HA
Bozie said…
it would be soooo fun to be closer to my sisters. i had such a blast that time just flew by and before i knew it we were back in the car heading home. it was a long drive with the construction but we made it and have cousins spending the night already:) i have the greatest sisters in the world!!

Popular Posts